You’ve probably heard of mind technology, and you may even be wondering what it is, but you’re too afraid to ask someone because they’ll think you’re crazy. Have no fear I’m here to answer your questions and help you understand the mechanics of Mind Technology. How it works, and why it’s here for us to use right now. By the end of this article, you’ll have all the information you need to understand just. What mind technology is and why it’s so important in our current world?
What Is Mind Technology?
Mind technology, also known as MT is a subset of technology used primarily by those employed in mental health and counseling fields. MT employs a host of practices including visualization, self-talk, stress management techniques and breathing exercises to achieve desired results. A practitioner will often use these tools in combination with others to reach their goal such as quitting smoking or overcoming anxiety. There are many different techniques that can be used during a session.
- Some include guided imagery and progressive muscle relaxation. These techniques help to train your mind for what you want to accomplish and build confidence in your ability to succeed.
- Some practitioners focus on one area of interest while others may offer sessions covering more than one topic depending on what you need help with most at that time.
How Can We Use This Information?
Our brain operates using two systems. One is considered the rational mind while the other is known as the creative mind. While they work separately, their interaction results in powerful problem-solving and decision-making skills. Our rational mind is where our logical reasoning happens, allowing us to make organized, sensible decisions. Its counterpart, known as right brain, fuels creativity and imagination.
- Note that creativity does not imply intelligence; it just happens to be a byproduct of being human.With both hemispheres working together optimally.
- You can find solutions to complex problems in ways that you may have never thought possible before.
- Read on for more information about how each system works and how you can harness their powers for your own benefit.
The Brain’s Two Hemispheres:
Each hemisphere of your brain contains a unique set of brain functions. Specifically, one side controls all things verbal, mathematical and analytical. Meanwhile, the other side does everything spatial, musical and holistic. There’s also an over-arching theme that runs throughout all these functions one hemisphere is typically better at these skills than its counterpart. For example, if you’re right-handed you’ll likely find your left hemisphere (and its related traits) to be stronger than your right. Conversely, if you’re left-handed then it’s quite possible that your right hemisphere will be stronger than your left. This means that there are inherent advantages in differentiating between both hemispheres. In fact, there are many entrepreneurs who have used their strengths to build successful businesses around them.
- One such entrepreneur was Steve Jobs who famously said Being a single-minded person with a lot of passion can take you real far. What he meant by single-mindedness was his ability to focus on something for hours without getting distracted or bored.
- But Jobs wasn’t just being glib; he actually had an underlying neurological condition called hyperthymesia which made him very good at remembering details about people, places and events even when they happened years ago.
Left Hemisphere versus Right Hemisphere:
Your brain is split into two hemispheres, left and right. Left Hemisphere controls Logic, Math, Sequencing, Language. Right Hemisphere controls Intuition, Creativity, Spatial Awareness. Its believed that for optimum performance of Human Brain a person should utilize both hemispheres equally. It’s been shown that people who use both hemispheres are more successful in life than those who don’t. Here are few techniques to improve your brain function and stimulate your creativity with Mind Technology. This technique will help you develop new associations between words by activating both hemispheres of your brain.
- Write down 10 words you would like to be associated with each other, example – Snow (White), Cold (Freezing), Winter (Ice). Now using a marker or pen draw an arrow from one word on paper to another. Now try connecting these words without looking at them. For example Snow Winter.
- This exercise will help you think creatively and learn how association works between things we normally wouldn’t associate together because our minds work mostly using logic which comes from left hemisphere only.
Wiring Your Brain EMI/EMF Protection and Grounding:
For many people, EMF/EMI protection may seem like a new-age thing. In reality, it’s actually an ancient practice that’s been found in practically every culture. There are two primary reasons for grounding and protecting yourself from EMFs (Electromagnetic Fields). One is to protect yourself from man-made electro pollution, and two is to protect your body’s natural energy field. Both of these things can help you sleep better and recover faster from illness or injury. They can also help increase mental clarity so you make better decisions throughout your day by making sure your brain is getting enough high-quality oxygen and blood flow.